How To Say I Love You In Bisaya

Would you like to dance with me. 20180404 How are you.


How To Say I Love You In 22 Different Philippine Languages Filipino Words Tagalog Words Tagalog Quotes

20200116 How to say I love you in different Bisaya dialects.

How to say i love you in bisaya. 20170926 I miss you a lot. 20170926 This is the Bisaya Cebuano translation of I Love You. Translated in bisayacebuano as.

Use for blank tiles max 2 Advanced Search Advanced Search Use for blank spaces Advanced Search See Also. How to say I love you in different Bisaya dialects. 20180921 Some common bisaya phrases about love are.

Salamat Youre welcome Walay sapayan Yes Oo No Dili Its alright Maayo ang tanan Im ready Lets. Just tell us in the. Of course I love you.

Gusto ka makigsayaw uban nako. Gusto ka makigsayaw kanako. Sob-ra na ka-a-yo ko nga gi-mi-ngao ni-mo Do you have any English phrases or sentences that you want us to translate in Bisaya Cebuano.

20200528 Learning how to say I love you in Tagalog and Bisaya i love you in tagalog filipino i love you in tagalog translation i love you in tagalog language i lov. I love you Gihigugma ko ikaw Get well soon Ayo-ayo ha Leave me alone. Gihigugma ko ikaw Geh-hih-guhg-mah kuh ih-kao I Love You.

Thank you Youre welcome I Love You I Miss You Yes No IN BISAYA. I know you I know your sins I know your heartand I love you Nakaila ko nimo nakasabot ko sa imong mga kahuyangan nabasa nako ang imong kasingkasingug gihigugma ti ka. Sobra na kaayo ko nga gimingaw nimo.

Thank you very much Daghang salamat Thank you. Isnt just for partners and spouses. 20180112 How to say I love you in different Bisaya dialects.

I love you. Nahigugma ko. 20200916 HOW TO SAY.

If you want to say I love you in a superlative degree such as I love you so much its bisaya translation is Love kaayo ka nako. 20180827 The modern way of saying I love you to a BisayaCebuano person is Love taka or Love ka nako. I love you so much.

Biya-i ra gud ko. Hiligaynon Tutorial Greetings. Love kah-ah-yuh kah nah-kuh.

Hiligaynon Tutorial Greetings. How to say I love you very much in Cebuano Cebuano Translation Gihigugma ko ikaw pag-ayo Find more words. Gihigugma ka nako.

20190603 In this way you can add a touch of authenticity to special moments with your loved one whether its a whispered endearment or part of an elaborate marriage proposal.


Kapampangan Unique Words Definitions Filipino Words Pinoy Quotes

LihatTutupKomentar